3.8 Alternatives to Double-Dosing in Dyslexia Intervention
There’s quite a conversation happening around double dosing of curriculums or lessons as instruction for our struggling students. And we wanted to speak about what works and doesn’t for our children through the lens of appropriate interventions.
In this episode, we will:
- Share some reasons why we need to be cautious about how we provide interventions
- Discuss what a double dose of curriculum is
- Look at why this may not be the best option for our students
- Share tips for how to best serve students with dyslexia
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- 1.9: Working Memory with Dr. Erica Warren
- Casey on TpT - The Dyslexia Classroom or The Dyslexia Classroom
- Emily on TpT - The Literacy Nest or The Literacy Nest
We officially have merch! Show your love for the Together in Literacy podcast!
If you like this episode, please take a few minutes to rate, review, and subscribe. Your support and encouragement are so appreciated!
Have a question you’d like us to cover in a future episode of Together in Literacy? Email us at [email protected]!
For more from Emily, check out The Literacy Nest.
For more from Casey, check out The Dyslexia Classroom.
Thank you for listening and joining us in this exciting and educational journey into dyslexia as we come together in literacy!